Paid human services internships available!
LUK is offering paid internships for young adults interested in entering the Human Services fields, beginning in the summer with the availability of maintaining part-time employment during the school year. This program is funded in part by the Department of Developmental Services.
Here’s what’s required:
- Must be 18+
- An interest in working with individuals with developmental delays
- Desire to impact the community with positive change
- Interest in continuous learning and resume building
- Availability of at least 20 hours/week
- Reliable transportation
- Interns who complete all required hours and expectations will be eligible to receive a scholarship
Internship runs June 14-August 20, 2021. Applications due by May 30.
Send your cover letter and resume by mail or email to:
Attn: Human Resources - UYC
545 Westminster St.
Fitchburg, MA 01420