LUK is offering paid internships for young adults interested in entering the Human Services fields, beginning in the summer with the availability of maintaining part time employment during the school year. This program is funded in part by the Department of Developmental Services.
Here’s what’s required:
- An interest in working with individuals with developmental delays
- Desire to impact the community with positive change
- Interest in continuous learning and resume building
- Availability of at least 20 hours/week
- Reliable transportation
- Interns who complete all required hours and expectations will be eligible to receive a scholarship
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
Paid Human Services Internship
545 Westminster St.
Fitchburg, MA 01420