Make a Donation
Your donations help!
Please donate to LUK, Inc. to help us continue the work we do to help children, families and individuals in Worcester County. To make a donation, please click the Donate! button at the top of this website!
- $5,000 pays for an after school program for a group of youth with developmental disabilities
- $1,000 pays for a year of a well trained and supported adult mentor in a child’s life
- $500 helps cover the cost of a youth on the autism spectrum to experience nature with their peers
- $400 allows a couple to participate in a support group for parents of children with an addiction problem
- $250 provides resources for a young family to attend classes to help them become more effective parents
- $100 assures an at-risk child has a place to stay with a caring and supportive foster parent
- $50 pays for the food for a child in an emergency shelter for the week
- $25 provides a child with a gift to help celebrate their birthday, a good report card or to just take the edge off a rough day
Other Ways to Give to LUK:
Set LUK as your charitable foundation on Amazon Smile! Go to smile.amazon.com and search "L U K" and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your sales to LUK!